BUSINESS SUCCESS WORKSHOPS 2013
Erdödy Consultancy Ltd introduces the
Workshops for Business, Entrepreneurs & Ideas People
II Edition – October 2013
Following the success of the inaugural series in August 2013 (read testimonials), we are pleased to offer the following one-day workshops in Christchurch, Dunedin and Oamaru.
- BASE CAMP – a workshop for budding entrepreneurs looking to launch a new venture or develop new revenue streams for an existing business. Includes how to leap from “business as usual” to high growth with open innovation, taking your business from ‘”local” to “global”.– REGISTER
- GET FUNDING – how to successfully attract the right investors (angels, venture capital, equity) for every stage of your project, from idea and revenue generation to growth and exit. Due diligence for your venture from an investor’s point of view.- REGISTER
These one-day workshops are independent -chose from the following dates
BUSINESS SUCCESS WORKSHOPS in association with
- Angel Investors Association of New Zealand (AANZ),
- Catalyst IT,
- New Zealand Venture Investment Fund (NZVIF) and
- Upstart Incubator
- Have the concept for an idea, project or business?
- Need a simple methodology to make them happen?
- Cannot spend time in training or consulting different advisors?
- These one-day workshops are designed from an investor’s perspective, with focus on how to make things happen!
Eight-hours session where you’ll learn core concepts, case studies and have due diligence on site for your project or venture.
- The content of the workshop is very flexible, adjustable to the group -to give you the opportunity to work directly in your venture, as if you were in front of an advisory board, or having expert consultancy at your disposal -without worrying about the hourly rate!
- You will leave with tools directly applicable to start, fund or grow a venture.
- Places are strictly limited: maximum ten participants per workshop.
- Chatham House Rule applies – you can freely express your ideas, ask and discuss commercially sensitive information with fellow entrepreneurs and business people
Each workshop is independent – REGISTER HERE
Nicolás Erdödy, MIITP, Master of Entrepreneurship, Otago University
- Mentor, Dunedin Start-up Weekend & Lightning Lab Start up Accelerator, Wellington and Organiser 2013 AANZ network events, Oamaru
Registration fee for each workshop – $390 (plus GST) ($448.50 GST inclusive)